HR at Talent corner
Views:267 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Wireless Embedded Software - WiFi (3-7 yrs)
- The selected candidate will be part of the Wireless Embedded Software team working among other senior technical members and interacting with hardware peer teams to complete a full product engineering life cycle.
- This includes research, design, bring up, development, and unit-tests of software to productize Wi-Fi silicon and Reference Designs for IoT applications.
- The role includes participating in the developing software requirements and design specifications, silicon bring-up, validation, tests, and implementation. Early stage program role includes verifying various Wi-Fi HW blocks before chip tape out based on the defined spec.
- The ideal candidate should possess excellent understanding and working knowledge of software and validation for semiconductor processors and networking devices.
Relevant experience required includes but not limited to the following :
- MSEE or BSEE with 5+ years of related experience in semiconductor field, depending on seniority of the position
- Strong embedded software development, integration, testing & troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in C programming language. Working knowledge of ARM assembly is a plus
- Familiar with embedded RTOS such as FreeRTOS
- Experience with barebone (no OS) microcontrollers
- Familiar with ARM SOCs bring-up and validation, including built-in networking connectivity IP
- Experience working in these domains: Wi-Fi protocol knowledge, especially the MAC layer, low-level silicon bring-up, pre-silicon software development, silicon validation, host interfaces
- Additional WiFi related experience should include MLME, SME, Hard and Soft Mac Linux Driver implementations. Roaming: 802.11k, 802.11r (FT) and related cryptographic algorithms.
- Committed to producing high quality, well-designed software
- Team player and excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Independent, self-motivated and willing to learn
Nice to have :
- Good understanding of ARM processors
- Experience with various pre-silicon software development
- Experience with bring-up of FPGA/Emulation systems is desirable