Manager at Wipro
Views:672 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Walkin - Java Developer/Lead - Production Implementation - J2EE/Webservices (3-8 yrs)
Interview Date : 29th June Saturday
Experience : 3 to 8 years
Sarita Vihar, A-23, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Area, Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110044 India
Contact Person : Vikas
Time : 10 AM to 3 PM
Work Location : Noida
Please carry a copy of your resume and any valid original Govt ID proof .
- Work with Integration Architect to define Integration Design and Security Design for the Web Services and Enterprise components involved.
- Design and build orchestration layer for the solution components
- Prepare functional design and tech specification documents
- Mentor and train project team members on the Solution details for a smoother execution.
- Ensure quality deliverables.
- Production implementation level experience in large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, SOA Webservices (SOAP and REST), ESBs, Open Source products, and strong working knowledge of SOA, SOAP, WSDL, Service Orchestration, Spring MVC and JSON.
- Knowledge of Web Technologies such as Html 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Spring MVVC and WebServices (SOAP/REST).
- Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring MVC, Hibernate, DAO, etc.
- Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
- Experience in implementing Webservices Security using WS-Security, SAML, Kerberos and integrating with Identity provides, LDAP and ADFS.
- Strong knowledge on design and integration patterns specially in applications involving Portals/SSO, legacy applications, B2B Applications, external partners using ESB.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.