Manager at Wipro Ltd.
Views:249 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Wipro - Java/API Developer - Full Stack Development - J2EE/Hibernate (5-7 yrs)
Job Title : Java API Developer/Full Stack
Job Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 4 to 7yrs
Short Description : API & integration architects/developers [Java profile] Full-Stack Engineering
Vision : Ability to leverage breadth of experience and knowledge to architect and design solutions
- Good experience as both a hands-on software engineer in the following domains: Java EE including (Web Services, REST, JPA, Springboot, Hibernate)
- Software Developer API Developer will design, develop and mentor other developers to create well written, high performing APIs and services.
- They will efficiently implement reusable, maintainable and testable software while ensure that all services meet functionality and quality requirements.
- Aside from building new APIs an integration analyst will also design new interfaces for existing APIs and efficiently manage all the enterprise API through a well-documented service catalogue.
- 3 years of experience working with Service oriented Architecture is required.
- Organization, prioritization, attention to detail and the ability to work under tight timelines are all crucial. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Technical experience working with Java, Spring, Scala and REST/SOAP calls is a must. Basic understanding of RAML specifications, TCP/IP; and Cloud infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities :
- Adopts industry standard ways to unleash the value of enterprise information, reducing the friction of integration and enabling speed and agility
- Works with the project teams and business users to determine scope of services.
- Reviews and understands the inputs and outputs typically required for the services being provided.
- Designs and Develops RESTful services that are well performing, secure and easily accessible as API calls.
- Communicates the inputs and outputs needed to other developers by clearly documenting specifications required for the services.
- (JSON) Works with the project teams through the development and testing phases to ensure the specifications are understood and standards are followed.
- Reviews and provides input into test plans and assist with the execution of test plans.
- Monitors features implemented in production and publish metric around service usage and performance. Unleashes information anywhere with API led connectivity.
- Turn existing legacy assets into modular building blocks that can be quickly assembled into new capabilities.