Director at Softtech Career Infosystem Pvt. Ltd.
Views:72 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Winform Developer - FDT/DTM Technologies (3-5 yrs)
Job Summary :
Winform Developer with FDT/DTM
Technologies : FDT /DTM with Winform and C# - development
Skills : C#..Net Winforms
Role : Contract position
Exp : 3+ yrs (3-5 yrs)
Relevant in winforms 3+ yrs
Responsibilities and Duties :
Experience : 3+ years.
- The Software Engineer will be contributing in development of DTM configuration software related to Device Integration platform using FDT/DTM technologies.
- Responsible for developing DTM software and integrating with Industry systems/platforms.
- Responsible for implementing engineering practices like automated unit testing, code refactoring, measuring code coverage metrics, Product Safety, cyber security compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering with 3-5 years in Engineering Domain/Industrial Automation/Software System Development.
- Technically strong in C#, .NET, Windows Desktop App Development, WinForms, WPF, Automated Unit Testing (nUnit or xUnit or MSTest) Industrial Communication Protocols, FDI, FDT/DTM, OPC UA, EDDL, Cybersecurity standards.
Key Skills : Core engineering domain Engineering Domain Industrial Automation Semi conductor Aerospace
Required Experience and Qualifications :
QuaF : B tech Ece
Location : Bangalore
Comm. Skill protocol needed Like WCF
Job Type : Full-time, Contract