Windows & Linux Administrator - Troubleshooting (1-2 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Responsible for preparing documentation of IT transactions & Inventory to follow and submit the reports to IT-Manager
- Understanding of LAN, WAN and Coordinating with ISP in terms of Internet connectivity/ MPLS Services.
- Knowledge of Performing backup /Restore and archiving of data from clients.
- Basic knowledge of Installing, configuring & Administrating Servers.
- Knowledge of Creating Users access permission to PC's and Applications.
- Familiar with Handling IT Helpdesk activities of users.
- Checking mails and noting the issues and resolving them in time
- Knowledge of Configure and Administrating IIS, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, FTP etc.
- Should have knowledge of Installing, Configure, troubleshooting Windows OS and Software.
- Candidate should have experience in installation or configuring Desktops/Laptop.
- Should have strong PC hardware / Printers / Network experience.
- Should have good experience with configuring and troubleshoot outlook / MS-Outlook.
- Should have knowledge of O365 mailing solution.
- Should have knowledge of Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMWare).
- Should have excellent knowledge in troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptop, Printer, hardware and software issues.
- Hands on experience on Skype, Skype for Business and audio video conferencing system.
- MCP, MCSE, A+ N+ will be an added advantage.
- Should have excellent Communication skills.
Candidates who can join us immediately are preferred.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : B. Tech (C.S.E/IT)
- Exciting opportunities for developing custom applications and products using the latest technologies on both mobile and web platforms, with inbuilt Analytics and BI components.
- We operate actively in the areas of Banking and Financial Services, Customer Satisfaction and Service Assessment, Aviation, and Government. We design and develop solutions aimed at fostering inclusive growth, using innovative technology solutions. Our solutions are in use in dozens of countries across the globe.
- We have been recognized as one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence companies in India, and as the Most Promising Customer Feedback Software Providers in India.
- Come join a team of professionals drawn from premier educational institutions in the country and led by experts.
Job Type : Full-time