HR Manager at Rolling Rock Software
Views:231 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Windows C/C++ Software Developer (5-10 yrs)
- Windows C++ SW Developer with minimum 5 years of experience in C++ software development.
- Candidate should have a passion for, and great proficiency with, Windows development internals, multithreaded programming, windows drivers, networking programming and some Socket programming.
- Additional experience with background process development such as Launch Agent daemons and working with VPN clients is a strong plus.
- Collaborate with Engineering leadership to design, develop and create our technology presence on the Windows platform.
- Pass windows driver certifications with Microsoft.
- Design, develop and test new software products, as well as supporting existing commercial products.
- Work closely and collaborate with a cross-functional development team to extend the core product functionality, to power new products and take existing products to the next level.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Low level embedded C/C++ programming.
- At least 3 years of device driver development using KMDF.
- Experience with device drivers certification using HLK/HCK.
- PC system architecture and operating system internals.
- At least 3 years of Experience in Windows systems programming including processes, threads, synchronization, debugging, DLL, messages, etc.
- Good knowledge of and experience with Windows SDK, Win32 API,COM, ATL/STL, Boost.
- GUI development experience.
- Good understanding of client/server model and HTTP, TCP/IP protocols.
- Solid software design and object-oriented programming skills.
- Good knowledge of and experience with efficient algorithms and data structures.
- A track record of delivering quality bug free code on schedule.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- The ability to work well in a fast paced, Agile team environment.
Skills that are plus :
- Launch Agent daemons and working with VPN clients.
- Citrix/VDI development
- Windows Driver Certification experience.
- SDK development experience.
- Python development experience.
- MAC and iOS development experience.