HR Manager at Wildnet Technologies
Views:657 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
About us :
Established in 2006, Wildnet Technologies is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company which has ripened to become a global service provider of IT Services, focused on the telecom, media, technology, manufacturing, power & healthcare, banking and financial industries.
We practice unique engagement model with our customers; which starts at the product ideation phase where our services span from :
- Product Consulting and Development
- Application Management
- Packaged Application Services
- Independent Validation .
Our clientele comprises of Fortune 200 companies such as Microsoft and Virgin Mobile. Our wide- range of services include :
- Custom Applications Development
- Applications Maintenance
- Offshore Development Center
- Migration / Conversion & Reengineering
- Cloud Migration Strategy and Cloud based Architectural Strategy & Design
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Enterprise Application Implementation (ERP/CRM like Salesforce, MS Dynamics etc)
- Enterprise Mobility
- Smartphone Application Development
Wildnet Technologies is an awarded firm for its Digital Marketing Services inclusive of Web Design & Development & online promotional activities such as Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Online reputation management, etc. Apart from outsourced product development, collectively we are known for Brand Management. Wildnet Technologies has gained acknowledgement in Deloitte Fast 50 India Technology, Red Herring Top 100 Asia Finalists, Deloitte Fast 500 Asia Technology and was chosen for NASSCOM mentor-ship for the year 2014-15.
Website : http://www.wildnettechnologies.com
Job Responsibilities and Requirements :
- Min 3 years of experience, preferably 5+
- Very Good Communication and Aptitude Skills to handle Client independently.
- Must be ready to play role of Technical Lead to handle team from day 1.
- Must have experience working on Cloud, preferably AWS
- Open for learning new technologies.