IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Services
Views:3395 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
WiFi/WLAN Driver Development Engineer - C/Embedded (6-10 yrs)
Critical Opening for Bangalore Product Based Organization
Job Title: WiFi/WLAN group
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations :
A Networking Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead will be part of a world-class, highly motivated, highly skilled team of Linux Embedded system and WiFi engineers who are committed to deliver carrier grade wireless equipment to customers in various verticals starting from WISP to Federal Governments. Candidate should be a firm believer of Cambiums mission, Connecting the Un-Connected and Under-Connected.
- Responsible for the technical direction of a project.
- Makes high level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms.
- Determines coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements.
- Performs path finding and surveys technologies.
- Interacts with multiple technologists in the company and within the industry as well as between developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development.
- The candidate should have 6-10 years of experience in Linux Embedded system and WiFi development.
- Strong C programming skills in an embedded environment.
- Experience with wireless drivers, especially ralink chipset preferred.
- Good knowledge of current WiFi systems and standards including 802.11a,b,g,n, any additional knowledge of 802.11ac is a plus.
- Highly proficient in IP protocols and networking (eg, L2, IPv4 and v6, TCP/UDP, ICMP, DHCP, NAT, DNS, PPPoE)
- Proficient in ACLs, Firewalls, Netfilters
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative abilities is required.
- Experience of developing drivers, and integrating hardware, firmware and software on various Linux
- Experience with embedded device drivers and lab debug equipment
- Experience with configuration management and bug tracking systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- LAN/WAN telecommunications knowledge and experience is a plus.
Desired Skills :
- Experience with voice protocols (SIP) preferred
- Experience with RADIUS authentication, secure protocols, a plus
- Experience in working with open source based WLAN router code (Eg Hostapd)
Please send me your Updated Profile.