Founder and CEO at Whitepanda
Views:90 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Whitepanda - UI Design Lead - Storyboard/Illustrator/Wireframe (1-4 yrs)
About us :
- White Panda as a platform offers a convenient content creation process to Digital Agencies, Brand-turned-Publishers, SAAS companies and E-commerce platforms without the need for micromanagement.
- Being built with a model based on Language, Human Resources and Marketing, the company works with thousands of content creators to power content marketing for hundreds of leading brands. Some of our notable clients include Radisson, Apollo, Axis Bank, PNB Housing, three of top 10 marketing agencies in India, and so on. The venture is funded by highly successful entrepreneurs, Tier-1 investors, and IIT Gandhinagar; and White Panda is also cash flow positive.
- In the outset, the purpose of any content is to educate or entertain. We aim to have an impact on end consumers by elevating the quality of Education/Entertainment by partnering with 40 Lakh businesses globally.
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include :
- You will be running end-to-end execution of the products.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Create personas through user research and data
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design and deliver wire-frames, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Conduct concept & usability testing and gather feedback
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, accessibility)
- Work on UI to design attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- You will advocate, consult and teach customer-centered design throughout the organization.
Job Description :
- Visualising the complete White Panda brand identity. Copywriting skill (Bonus)
- Designing a service that curious minds and Brands will happily pay for
- Designing a sustainable model for writers, thinkers, and storytellers to share their work, and an experience that keeps them engaged every day
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Playing an important role in elevating the White Panda brand and making sure we are consistent in how we tell our story and get our points across the audience.
- Translating information-dense outlines into beautiful and effective pieces of communication
Interested candidates can apply here with their current CTC, Portfolio Links, Notice period to speed up the whole process.