HR at Whitehat Education Technology Private Limited
Views:237 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
An incredibly rare opportunity for a detail-obsessed front-end web developer to join a well-funded early stage Ed-Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and Phase 1 has blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience/resume-building in a short time for a front-end web developer.
Location : Mumbai-Based Only. Co-location with founding team is a Must.
Job description :
We are looking for a front end web developer passionate towards building rich web applications. We are looking for self-driven individuals who love to find innovative solutions and can perform under pressure. An eye for detail and being proud of produced code are the must have attributes for this job.
- You will be responsible for converting Product team requirements to modular, testable and efficient code.
- You will also be required to cater to NFRs related to security and performance.
- At least 2 years of experience in working on ReactJS.
- Good knowledge of responsive framework Materialize CSS along with exposure of HTML5 and CSS3 is required.
- Experience of building/deploying applications on AWS is a definite advantage.
- Good understanding on architectural patterns (e.g. MVC) is required.
- Good communication and analytical skills are the basic needs of this role.
- An urge to create awesome applications that people will enjoy using is a must.