HR at Whitehat Education Technology Private Limited
Views:281 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
WhiteHat Education - Back End Web Developer - Node.js (3-5 yrs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a detail-obsessed backend web developer to join a well-funded early stage Ed Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and Phase 1 has blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience/resume-building in a short time for a backend web developer.
Location : Mumbai-Based Only. Co-location with founding team is a Must.
Job description :
We are looking for a back end web developer passionate towards building high performance web applications which can scale for B2C businesses. We are looking for self-driven individuals who love to find innovative solutions and can perform under pressure. An eye for details and being proud of produced code are the must have attributes for this job.
- You will be responsible for converting Product team requirements to modular, testable and efficient code.
- You will be required to design and implement data storage solutions (Databases, caching layers etc).
- You will also be required to cater to NFRs related to security and performance.
- At least 2 years of experience in working on NodeJS.
- Proficiency in RDBMS such as MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Experience of building/deploying applications on AWS is a definite advantage.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries like Sequelize is required.
- Experience in some NoSQL databases (e.g. DynamoDB/Elasticsearch/Redis Cache etc) is a definite plus.
- Good understanding on architectural patterns (e.g. MVC) is required.
- Good communication and analytical skills are the basic needs for this role.
- An urge to create awesome applications that people will enjoy using is a must.