AM - HR at Wheelseye Technology Pvt Ltd.
Views:314 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Wheelseye Technology - DevOps Engineer - Linux/Cloud Administrator (1-4 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
1. Basic Linux & Cloud administration and troubleshooting.
2. Agile methodologies, Infra automation & security concepts.
3. Tools and technology related to DevOps work and culture.
4. Management of code (Git/SVN), release and deployment, CI & CD, Agile and DevOps concepts, Access management, infra provisioning & monitoring, troubleshooting, optimization of resources
5. Basic scripting (Bash or python or ruby) to automate routine system tasks.
6. Basic database concepts and management (RDS or any other).
7. Linux installation, administration and troubleshooting.
8. Provisioning of resources in Cloud (VPC, EC2, S3, RDS etc.).
9. App/Web services & tools (haproxy,nginx,tomcat,apache etc.).
10. Monitoring, scaling, security and performance tuning.
- Top-notch academics or Start-up experience
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Strong Problem Solver & team player. Keen interest in mentoring and grooming team members
- High intent of getting things done.
- Exceptional problem solving skills. First principles person.