Manager Talent Acquisitio at Whatfix
Views:311 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Whatfix - Quality Assurance Manager - Test Automation/Mobile Testing (8-15 yrs)
About Us :
- Whatfix is disrupting the way Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive WalkThroughs inside enterprise applications at the exact time a task is being performed.
- We provide enterprises with a Software Platform that allows them to create Interactive Guides or Flows that sit as an overlay inside any web application. Flows are Contextual - appear based on where you are in the application (location) and who you are (role). Optimal performance and adoption of any web application is attained when there is easy access to Contextual Information - inside the application at the time a task is being performed.
Our Team :
- The Engineering team at Whatfix provides end to end engineering throughput that forms part of core platforms and services that drive Whatfix business.
- Our team is responsible for creating the Customer Platform and everything around it - be it Analytics, Infrastructure or Core Algorithms. The team owns and is responsible for all pieces that we design, build and support end to end for Whatfix product/ business.
Your Opportunity :
- As part of the Core Engineering Team @Whatfix, you- ll have the opportunity to make a difference by leading the Test Engineering function. At Whatfix it's all about scale. One of the key attributes of this job is that you are required to continuously innovate and apply technology to build scalable products used by millions.
- We are looking for a motivated and technical leader who is passionate about testing software, committed to results and cares about the quality of our products
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with product, business, and engineering teams to ensure we are implementing features that meet the customer requirements
- Build, lead and mentor the quality engineering organization. You not only recruit and hire stars but also know what it takes to grow the team and take it to the next level
- Establish the process for clear and efficient operations and communications related to overall QA process & implement the strategies efficiently
- Design, review and contribute on test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures
- Guide, Develop and manage standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness
- Interface with Product Management, Design and Development teams to brainstorm feature and requirements
- Make suitable technical decisions to drive optimal use of appropriate automation frameworks and platforms
- Participate and demonstrate expertise in Automation strategy
- Strive for excellence constantly to deliver a quality product and test faster-thought process
- Develop and maintain reusable automation test framework for complex multi-tier application
- Graduate in CS or equivalent with 8 to 12 years of experience in Quality Engineering
- Proven leadership experience in managing high-performing QA teams
- Good experience working in Agile teams
- Strong expertise in Selenium WebDriver, TestNG/Junit & hands-on framework development experience
- Hands-on experience with testing web applications, JEE multi-tier applications.
- Experience with Appium/other Mobile testing tools is good to have
- Apt knowledge to leverage on the latest tools and techniques in Quality Engineering space
- An innovative, talented and committed individual with excellent communication, a spirit of teamwork and analytical abilities to drive excellence
- Should be at ease working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment in which developing and cultivating partnerships with multi-functional teams is key to long-term success
- Have a startup mindset, always looking for creative ways to take on problems and increase the team's impact
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.