Tech Hiring Specialist at WeInvest
Views:45 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Requirements and Responsibilities :
- Masters / Bachelors in Engineering from a reputed institute
- About 6 - 12+ Years (Lead UI Developer) professional experience in software development
- Expert understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like data structure, algorithms, OOP, system design, networking, security, memory management.
- Must be able to work independently with business owners to understand requirements and deliver high-quality software with minimal management or coaching.
- Should have experience in leading at least a Team of 4 People.
- Must develop modular, well-tested software adopting relevant coding standards, and best practices; be able to prototype UX concepts prior to feature implementation.
- Must have experience working in a team building multi-tiered, customer-facing Internet applications.
- Worked in an agile team with a focus on SCRUM methodology, interactive & test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
- Be a driven and self-motivated individual who gets things done with minimal supervision.
- Excellent logical and analytical reasoning capabilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication.