General Manager at Wego.com
Views:985 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:190
Wego.com - Software Engineer (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for passionate and driven engineer to join our engineering team in Bangalore. We continue to grow rapidly and expand our talented team. We get extremely excited about new technology and innovation, and work hard to incorporate the latest and greatest to improve our product at every turn. If you love to max out your brain space with techy acronyms in an energetic and pioneering atmosphere, then we think you- ll fit right in. You will be a part of our multinational Engineering team spread across Bangalore, Singapore and Jakarta.
- Own the entire partner integration process from communicating with a range of stakeholders (partners, Commercial team based in Dubai) to production deployment and post-deployment monitoring
- Work closely with the Engineering teams based in Singapore and Jakarta
- Develop partner integrations which involve consuming XML/JSON/SOAP APIs
- Ensure the quality of partner information used in Wego
- Use monitoring systems so that we can quickly detect, alert and fix integration issues.
- 2+ years working experience with Java.
- Experience with writing screen scrapers and consuming XML/JSON/SOAP APIs.
- Experience with Dropwizard Framework.
- Experience with Maven, Gradle and version control (we use Git).
- Good working knowledge in Database and Redis
- A respectable knowledge of Linux command-line tools.
- Working experience with Ruby and experience in profiling and optimising Java applications is a big plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
Please note that we- re NOT looking for a heavyweight J2EE people, and would really love it if you like to keep code lightweight and nicely packaged into sensible POJOs. We want developers with the right attitude and motivation to learn things, as we believe technical skills can be easily picked up!