Consultant at Recruitment Firm
Views:253 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
WebSphere Commerce Administrator - Linux Server (2-5 yrs)
- Install, configure, and administer WebSphere Commerce stack of products for production and staging environments.
- Perform migration to WebSphere Commerce.
- Scale up and deploy in a WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment environment
- Publish a store, configure it, and verify that it is working.
- Perform ongoing site and store administration and maintenance tasks use administration tools enable and configure payments framework.
- Configure WebSphere Commerce messaging transports
- Set up and control WebSphere Commerce site security,
- Load data into WebSphere Commerce database
- Perform troubleshooting and diagnostic tracing apply fixes and fix packs.
- Install feature packs and enable features,
- Deploy and update customized code,
- Monitor and tune system performance
- Experience in a complex WebSphere Commerce application environment (WCS v7 or higher)
- Install, configure, and administer WebSphere Commerce stack of products on Linux servers in development, testing, staging, and production environments.
- Install and configure source control to integrate with WebSphere Commerce.
- Automatic build and deploy procedures using WCS Build and Deployment tool.
- WebSphere Commerce certification will be NICE TO HAVE.