Technical Recruiter at Career Makers
Views:36499 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Webservices Architect - C++/Java/J2EE/Node.js/Python/Ruby (10-15 yrs)
- At least 10 to 15 years of experience developing large scale web services which are successfully deployed at enterprise scale (using C++, Java, J2EE, Node.js, Python, Ruby etc.). Size of service should be over 3-5 million active users.
- Strong experience in n-tier architecture, Design of business/database abstraction layers, Enterprise scale server side development, Secure communication, Server side security and access controls.
- Managing large scale data transactions, data integrity and batch processing, Data Sharding
- Experience in designing web services for cloud deployment, scalability in application/database layers using services from cloud, in depth knowledge of offerings from at least one cloud service provider.
- Proficiency in leveraging development tools - source code management, IDEs, and debuggers.
- Experience on developing search engines, data integration & mediation, recommendation etc.
- Expertise on Hadoop, Mahout, Hive, HDFS etc.
- Database optimization and run time optimization (such as OS-level cache) are a big plus (exposure to NoSQL DBs such as Mongo DB, CouchDB, H-Base, Cassandra and REDIS)
- Amazon Cloud experience would be an added advantage.
- Should have led multiple technical /module leads and been part of Architecture forums
- Deep involvement in performance tuning and scalability enhancement
- Knowledge of latest technology trends in Databases, Web services and Big data
- Experience in Dynamic DNS design, DFS operation, RAID, Cloudstack is a big Plus
- Extensive development experiences on Amazon and other Public Cloud based applications (VPC, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, S3 and so on)
Mobile : +91 98 1845 4080 / 98 6860 9864