Team Lead - Recruitment & Sourcing at Webmatrix Technologies
Views:369 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Webmatrix Technologies - UI/UX Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (3-4 yrs)
- We are looking for a UI/UX designer who can understand business requirements and accordingly design the sitemaps, user flows, wireframes etc.
- The UI/UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product and ensure a great user experience.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Inkscape, CorelDraw
- Sketch / OmniGraffle / Axure / InVision / Balsamiq
- Wireframing and UI Prototyping, UX Writing, Visual Communication, User Empathy, Interaction Design, Responsive Design
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design UI/UX of customer-facing Websites including writing responsive SASS/CSS code.
- Design and deliver wireframes and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Two or more years of experience in designing UI/UX of SAAS products and Websites.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UI/UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.