Team Lead - Recruitment & Sourcing at Webmatrix Technologies
Views:270 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Webmatrix Technologies - Lead Python Developer - Java/Web Frameworks (3-7 yrs)
Responsibilities and Attributes :
- Very good understanding of Python/Java, web frameworks etc.
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful micro services.
- Good practical knowledge of transactional databases
- Solid understanding of object oriented design patterns, data structures, algorithms, concurrency/multithreading, distributed processing etc.
- Experience with software engineering tools like Maven, Jenkins, Git
- Experience with test automation (unit, functional, integration)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or any other cloud provider services
Highly desired but not mandatory skills :
- Good understanding of functional programming concepts and should have used it in at least one language (Java/Scala/Python/R)
- Experience with at least some of the Big data frameworks like Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Hive, SOLR etc.
- Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic Search etc).
- Fundamental understanding of scale-out/high-availability architecture and low latency distributed messaging frameworks
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Vagrant, etc.)
- Knowledge of caching technologies like EhCache, Memcache, OSCache etc.
- Experience optimizing web applications(CDN, Code compression)
Good to have skills :
- Good knowledge of AngularJS, HTML and CSS
- Text mining/ Machine learning