Team Lead - Recruitment & Sourcing at Webmatrix Technologies
Views:42 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Webmatrix Technologies - Graphic Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (4-6 yrs)
- Creative Graphic Designer to be a part of our production team to produce high quality, engaging instructional content for online courses.
This position requires a highly creative and detail-oriented individual who can collaborate with a team, prioritize, and manage multiple projects.
- This role will be involved in all aspects of learning content development, including; analysis, design, development and deployment.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage and lead creative process with Graphic Designer
- Design Reviews
- Work on Story Boards and Scripts
- Visualize and Create the Design Elements
- Develop and maintain eLearning content (High Quality Web Based and Instructor tutorials) using various technologies such as Lectora, Articulate Storyline and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work with audio and video production.
Knowledge/Skills Requirements :
- Excellent visualization and illustration skills.
- Skillful in designing creative interfaces for different target audiences
- Good knowledge of media tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Flash and Sound forge.
- Exposure to Premiere Pro, and After Effects.
- Exposure to various media design projects in web, and print - attention to detail to ensure quality.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Graduate /Post Graduate / Diploma in Fine Arts or Visual Design
- Should possess 4+ years experience in creating relevant, engaging, and interactive content for e-learning projects and other non-elearning projects in the capacity of Graphic Artist/Designer.
- Should have experience in designing for CBTs, WBTs, and online courses and Marketing Communication.
- Sound knowledge of designing websites, marketing collaterals, etc.