Team Lead - Recruitment & Sourcing at Webmatrix Technologies
Views:51 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Webmatrix Technologies - Graphic Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (2-3 yrs)
- Work simultaneously on 3+ projects based on current workload
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we- d like to meet you.
1) 2-5 years of experience in graphic designing. Excellency in programs like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw.
2) Must have experience in Adobe Illustrator in previous job.