HR Recruiter at SP Staffing Services
Views:211 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Weblogic Administrator - Production Support (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
We have Urgent Requirement from MNC IT Client of SP Staffing Services.
Skill : Weblogic
Yrs of exp : 3-8 yrs
Job Location : Chennai & Pune
- Production Support individual, with good skills in middleware administration, Apache, WAS Webmethods, WebLogic, Tomcat, MQ, IIS on a Linux/Windows platform with application administration knowledge.
- Installation of Middleware Products, creating, configuring, deploying and troubleshooting monitoring solutions; and providing deployment implementation best practices
- Troubleshoot system and application issues with technologies such as WAS, Webmethods, WebLogic MQ, Apache, Tomcat and Linux
- Monitor the JVM performance by analyzing heap, connection pools, and garbage collection patterns. Provide root cause analysis (RCA) for any production outages in middleware areas.
- Strong experience with TCP/IP, DNS, and load balancing and Internet technologies.
- Troubleshoot application issues related to middleware/web infrastructure.
- Use Shell scripting, wsadmin, jython/python to automate middleware administration task (eg. builds, patching, deployments, log copy jobs etc.)
- Parse logs for root cause analysis, distinguishing between system and application issues.
- Communicate effectively with team to inform of progress, request information, manage expectations and close out issues.
- Log, track and update tickets in adherence to our Change / Incident / Problem / Request Fulfillment Management Processes.
- Maintain and manage test environments as part of problem replication and resolution activities
- On-Call and after-hours support - 24x7 Operational Support.
- Plan and Execute Annual Disaster Recovery Tests.
- Perform technical migrations and code migrations between environments.
- Compile appropriate reports as assigned by team lead (i.e. weekly status reports, monthly performance and monthly SLA report for application-specific and infrastructure components).
- Maintain documentation regarding environment configuration.
- Ensure all proper change management and problem management processes are followed including identifying the overall architectural impacts when there are changes to the application environment
Reference also welcome