Team Lead at Profuse HR Consultant
Views:101 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Weblogic Administrator - Change Management (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
EXP : 4-7 YRS
Location : Gurgaon
- Support development, test and production environments, including application security and availability.
- Install and configure system and third party software packages and provide system and application support to all end-users.
- Work with database administrators and the technical group to resolve issues and identify optimal solutions.
- Design, build, administer, and support the Oracle Weblogic Server in clustered and standalone configurations.
- Provide technical input for and assist in the maintenance of departmental documentation relating to the environment.
- Participate in the IT Change Management process which includes, but is not limited to the drafting of plans, system testing and application of controls for all updates made to a test or production environment.
- Work with business analysts and developers to resolve issues.
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of information accessible on managed systems.
- Work with analysts to monitor, manage and resolve any incoming helpdesk calls that pertain to the Weblogic system.