Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:1056 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Role & Responsibilities :
- Build efficient, performance and reusable front-end systems
- Build mobile PWA, desktop web as well as IPTVs
- Collaborate with Experience Designers to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Work with Data Scientists and Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Thorough understanding of React.js, its core principles and Flux architecture (like Redux)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge about the service-workers and PWA
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Doing Open Source is a plus.
- 2 to 6 years experience.
- Should have an engineering degree in Computer Science from Tier 1 college