Technical Recruiter at E-solutions
Views:2366 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Web Designer - HTML/PSD (1-4 yrs)
Urgent Openings for Web Designers
Web Designer/ HTML Designer
Experience 1 year to 4 years
Increment After every 6 months (Company can offer early raises depending upon the performance)
Experience should be from IT INDUSTRY only.
Good with HTML & PSD Designing.
Note: - Please send us the CV with at least 10 best websites which you have designed so far.
- Conceptualize, design and develop outstanding creative based on written briefs that are given by the client servicing team.
- Should have a great understanding of the IT industry, the latest trends and an understanding on how to use these to deliver great creative across platforms.
- Should independently work on briefs for pitches and help in winning these for the company.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/XHTML/CSS.
- Should have worked on Responsive HTML/CSS.
- As a member of the team it is essential that you collaborate, encourage and support the junior members of the team. This will be across all projects you work on, breathing a fresh perspective across our brands. This role has a clear cut career path to creative excellence and the opportunity to work with some amazing brands on some great projects.
- Should challenge clients on their requirements; in doing so, advising on best practice to optimize the effectiveness of their digital communications.
- Work within client guidelines to produce innovative designs.
- Produce comprehensive and accurate estimates for work.
- Work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines and always aware of budgets.
- Have a responsible and positive attitude toward projects.
- Learn latest tools and design styles as per the latest trends and global standards.
- Help others better their skills and knowledge.
- Hint: You can visit www.FATbit.com to see the kind of websites and graphics we are designing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.