Senior Manager HR at WDTS India
Views:251 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
WDTS - Senior System Administrator - Linux/DevOps (10-14 yrs)
Position Description : Senior System Administrator/Source Code/Release Engineer
- We are looking for a Senior System Administrator Engineer who is ready to work on an exciting product in the casino gaming industry. Our teams are cross-functional, self-organizing and highly autonomous.
- You'll be working with development leads, product managers and stakeholders in a highly collaborative manner. We are strong advocates of Continuous Delivery and constantly looking to improve the way we work.
Job description :
This position requires advanced knowledge of computer operating systems, storage, networking, and Source Control tools/systems.
Specifically, an individual in this role will :
- Have 8-10+ years Linux system administration experience
- Install and maintain RedHat and CentOS servers and server software.
- Manage version control, build and deployment tools
- Make recommendations for improved system performance and parameter tuning.
- Research, install, and maintain various virtualization platforms, including but not limited to RHEV, VMWare, and KVM.
- Provide backup and disaster recovery support and procedures
- Write technical documentation and user documentation.
- Understand and support Cisco networking environment
- Support SAN and NAS storage environment such as NetApp, Qnap, Gluster.
The individual in this role should have mastery of :
- Linux system administration and deployment, especially RedHat and CentOS
- Version control, build, deployment and continuous integration tools
- Hardware and software maintenance procedures
- Cisco Networking
- Shell or Perl scripting and process automation
- Root-cause analysis and problem resolution
- Supporting product deployments
- Performance tuning
- Windows systems administration
- Working in a DevOps culture with the remote teams
Key Competencies :
- Demonstrated strong communication skills both verbal and written-
- Familiarity with Agile practices
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines and quickly shift priorities as necessary
- Ability to multi-task, work independently with minimum supervision and demonstrate keen attention to details
Walker Digital Table Systems, LLC (WDTS) innovates and develops products for the Asian gaming market including the PJM enabled Perfect Pay suite of table games solutions.
- Perfect Pay combines the accuracy, efficiency, and integrity of an electronic table game with the emotion and excitement of the live dealer table game experience. Visit www.wdtablesystems.com for more information.