Senior Manager HR at WDTS India
Views:151 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
WDTS India - Senior DevOps Engineer - Configuration Management Tools (7-12 yrs)
Position Description : Senior Devops Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and energetic technologist to lead a Systems Engineering team as well as insight into the gaming industry. This position requires the ability to learn quickly and work on related tasks simultaneously. This position does not include relocation assistance.
Specifically, an individual in this role will lead creation of patterns and procedures to build and validate a complex casino system:
- Ownership of design documents and planning new tools and patterns.
- Integrate with the testing and development teams to develop solutions to automate manual processes.
- Ownership of platform and infrastructure design and implementation.
- Integration with application development team to ensure system is properly configured, and provide governance
- Creation and maintenance of simulators and system test tools.
Knowledge of all aspects of an integrated system :
- Operating Systems
- Strong bias for trouble shooting and fault finding
- Documentation of tools created.
The individual in this role will have expert knowledge of :
- Scripting (bash, python, etc.).
- Linux system administration.
- Networking knowledge of subnets, gateways, dns, ntp, etc.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either salt, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Infrastructure test methods
- Strong experience with SQL (Voltdb and Postgres experience is a plus)
- Working experience of service architecture and containerization, such as Docker, Kubernetes
(Optional but good to have) :
- Database Installation and Maintenance
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies (knowledge of Kafka, elk, Nginx will be an advantage)
- System Installation Tools
- Experience with continuous Integration/Deployment: Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins etc.
The individual in this role should have experience with:
- Configuration management tools.
- Source code management tools.
- System Monitoring
- JIRA and Confluence issue tracking tools.
- Documentation of engineering processes.
- Software Development and Test Lifecycles.
The individual in this role should be comfortable with :
- Java, python, Bash, C++, Linux/Unix
- Deploying cross-platform distributed systems.
- Working in a DevOps culture.
Senior Manager HR