HR at IKYA Human Capital Solutions
Views:224 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Walkin - Salesforce Specialist - Lightning Design System (6-9 yrs)
What do you see? We see potential everywhere! World's leading premium drinks company - a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of the industry. The success of Guinness, Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Tanqueray and many more, over hundreds of years, led to the formation of our company in 1997. We only thrive today because of the talent of our people to grow our brands, old and new, and keep them strong. If you want to grow and build your career then come and join us. Help us create and shape the success of our exciting new captive in Bangalore.
This new entity will enable to take further advantage of its presence in India by leveraging its business services operations and networks.
Location : Bangalore (karlesez, Nagavara) near to Manyata tech park (please avoid candidates if they are not fine with this location)
Interview date : 7th Sep (Saturday)
Solution Management :
- Completely hands on and provide apps solutions as per requirement
- Identify opportunities in the existing applications, create POC and present as required
- Providing technical/functional expertise in design, development, and implementation
Amazing Relationships :
- Build deep, collaborative relationships with Market and Function BRM leads, Enterprise Operations Tower leads such that he / she is seen as an influential leader in facilitating conversations to drive breakthroughs in business performances and in maximising opportunities
Compliance & Controls :
- Promote and sustain delivery of satisfactory compliance and controls environment through solutions and services delivered
Qualifications and Experience Required :
- Full time graduation or postgraduation in computer science or information science or equivalent
- Hands on experience of 6-9 years in Salesforce(Lightening and classic), with good command on salesforce Admin and coding and has worked on integration.
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant.
- Should have worked on at list few integration with external systems using REST API's, SOAP and REST Web services
- Experience in Process Automation, Security configuration, Data Model creation, Reports and Dashboards creation and Force.com Sites, Single Sign On.
- End-to-End functional awareness of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Knowledge of Development/Coding standards and best Practices in VF/Apex and governor limits.
- Exposure to communities is desired.
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud would be preferred.
- Ability to guide a medium-sized team of developers,
- Should be experienced in translating functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions.