Senior Manager - HR at Wake-Up Technology Pvt. Ltd
Views:110 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wake-Up Technology - Embedded Software Developer/Architect - PCB Design/RTOS (3-5 yrs)
Job Description For Embedded Software Developer/Architect:
- Should have good understanding of Electronic Hardware, can read schematics.
- Knowledge of using tools like Digital multimeter, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, etc.
- Embedded: ARM (Atmel, Freescale/NXP, STM, etc.)
- Languages: C, C++, C#,Python (optional) with debugging skills.
- Protocols/Interfaces: I2C, SPI, RS232, R485, MODBUS, GSM/GPRS, etc.
- Some hands on knowledge of Embedded OS: Free RTOS, MQX, Embedded Linux, etc.
- Basic PCB Designing Skills: Schematic Designing, PCB Designing (2 Layer) (Altium / Orcad / Pads)
- Basic understanding of IoT technologies.
- Good Knowledge Raspberry PI, GPRS, XBee, ZigBee
Worked on :
- Firmware (Embedded C) for Microchip and TI Based Controllers.
- LEDs/Lens Selection for Various Lighting Products as per MCPCB & PCB
- LiFePo4/ Lithium-ion/Lead-Acid Battery packs for various applications
- Research & Development of PWM & MPPT based Products.
- Provide system level expertise in all phases of product development
- Analysis of existing as well as upcoming products on need basis.
- Drive design cost targets through cost cutting and innovative design implementation
- Contribute in resolving customer facing technical customer requirements(LUX, Lumen, CCT, CRI).
- Software Altering / Update on need basis (GVIM, Git).