Managing Director at Edge in Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:200 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
VP/AVP - Software Engineering - Java (6-8 yrs)
Our client is one of the World's largest financial institutions serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of Banking, Investing, Asset Management and other financial and Risk Management products and services.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Design and Development of key functionality within the application
- Hands on design and development of technical artifacts
- Carry out design reviews/code reviews at agreed points through the project life cycle.
- Participate in technical reviews, define/Improve processes on configuration management, deployment and resiliency planning for the application.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 12 -15 years work experience and (6 - 8) years- experience within an investment-banking environment, preferably within the Client information space
- Hands on in HTML5 / Angular JS development skills
- An understanding of the investment banking and client reference data experience
- Experience in Agile development techniques like Scrum and Test-Driven development
- Exposure to Git, maven, concordian/fitnesse, crucible, sonar and JIRA desirable
- Exposure to technology development projects and the full technology development lifecycle.