Global Recruitment Manager at Triadss Tech Solutions
Views:130 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Voice Engineer - Technical Support (3-8 yrs)
Excellent opportunity to work with our MNC Client @ Pune
Immediate joiners preferred
- Interfaces with client, implementation, and account team members to gather requirements as new projects are introduced and serves as the primary Engineering contact for client engagements. Advanced technical knowledge capable of developing total technical network solution. Mentors and trains junior engineers. May prepare reports and assist with proposals and position papers on major technical programs for organization/operating unit management and clients.
- Advanced knowledge in the area of network and equipment configuration. Complete understanding of voice/data networking. Advanced knowledge of networking protocols and typologies is required. Strong client interfacing skills. Functions independently, planning own, and/or technical team members- work within the organization. At this level, individuals are accountable for developing, implementing, knowledge transfer and support of complex solutions. Mastery of physical and logical layer design and implementation.
- Exposure to computer systems and how they interact with voice networks is essential. Should have excellent understanding of how voice/data networking supports business needs. In-depth knowledge of tools, processes and procedures for Voice/Network Engineering.
- Will create and balance resources across multiple projects. Will prioritize competing requests for technical assistance. Will determine what is worked and what is not depending on multiple factors. Will determine the course of engineering activities and will help mediate escalated and expedited projects.
- Persons in this position will determine feasibility of technical solutions; will determine causes of network related problems; will determine equipment required. Decisions impact both customer's internal organizations and the availability, reliability and resiliency of client networks.
- Persons in this position will mentor junior engineers, act as SMEs for Clients and their organizations, and lead complex programs or projects. Receives limited direction from supervising manager; almost always functions independently; can always determine and develop the approach to take. Will seek out work. Work is rarely reviewed. Teams closely with management to help institute new programs into engineering organization.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert across multiple teams and organizations. Mentors junior team members. Participates and leads teams that develop new services. Is looked upon to solve the most difficult engineering problems.
- Advanced level Engineering position. Has obtained Avaya/Cisco or industry recognized certification and demonstrated solid Layer 2 & 3 competencies. Working towards professional, expert or specialty certification. Understands new service offerings and is building skills in those new areas ahead of others in Engineering. Solid customer contact skills.
- Bachelors degree in sciences preferred and industry recognized certification OR 6 Years relevant experience and industry recognized certification.
Specific Skills/Knowledge (required to support Avaya based Outsourcing Engagements) :
- Provide support for all voice services, (premise/network) utilized by the client as part of the centralized voice engineering team supporting outsourcing engagements.
- Provide technical voice support to the Life Cycle Management Project Managers in support of projects and complex MACD tkts as part of the outsourcing engagement. Interface with our Avaya business partner/VARs and Customer's project managers on a daily basis in order to ensure design and engineering requirements are meeting client expectations and budget targets.
Working, programming knowledge of Avaya Platform Communication Management Servers i.e. S87XX, S8500, Media Gateways as well as Avaya / Octel VMX Voicemail Systems and Avaya Intuity Voicemail systems. Must be able to program and design most aspects of the Communication Servers, i.e. VDNs, Vectors, ARS etc.
Interface with Client and LCM Project Management Team in a professional manner. Answer or secure answers for all design and technical questions that may arise involving voice service (CPE/Network).
Voice Engineering position includes but is not limited to the following tasks/responsibilities :
- Provide technical support in the development of voice solutions.
- Review and verify accuracy of Avaya/Bus. Partner voice designs
- Assist Project Manager in preparing client proposal.
- Partner with Avaya or Business Partner to ensure complete equipment registration and secure SEIDs, Sold to #- s, Asset ID's etc.
- Load all assets including associated network facilities into GPS once final equipment registration is completed.
- Partner with GCSC to ensure successful site acceptance for pro-active maintenance.
- Act as SPOC for any and all voice related faults prior to site acceptance by GCSC.
- Maintain accurate and complete voice equipment inventory in GPS.
- DST changes maintained for all Voice equipment.
- Ensure firmware/software versions are updated as required to avoid EOS/EOL situations.