HR at Leading Startup
Views:177 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vogo - iOS Developer - React Native - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-5 yrs)
Role : IOS / React Native Developer
Vogo is a dockless scooter rental company which lets customers rent scooters for short one way trips. Our VOGO box is attached to each scooter and lets customers access the key without any human intervention and start riding. We are the fastest commute option available today in India at a fraction of the cost of other alternatives. Currently available at limited pick up and drop off points across Bangalore and Hyderabad
Excited to embark on the next step of our journey to make daily travel easy for Indian commuters. Thanks for joining : Ola (ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd), Stellaris Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, Pawan Munjal, Aprameya Radhakrishna, Mayank Bidawatka & Rajesh Yabaji.
- Deploy and monitor IOS apps to the field and guests.
- Build and maintain React-native plugins in Swift, RxSwift - with an emphasis on modular, performant, maintainable code design.
- Troubleshoot Native Apps issues end to end and provide remediation recommendation.
- Review and take action and App Crash Reports
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Mobile Device Management Technologies administration - e.g. AirWatch.
- Performs proactive monitoring, configuration management, and fault resolution.
- Contribute to app architecture/design reviews, code reviews, writing unit tests, performance tuning.
Skills required :
- 2+ year experience in developing, publishing, and maintaining (native / hybrid) iOS applications.
- Experience building component libraries for teams and third-party developers to integrate into their existing mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of Swift, Xcode, and UIKit.
- Understanding of REST APIs, and offline storage.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations.
- Ability to analyze and optimize code for performance, memory usage, CPU utilization, and battery life.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Passion for product quality and attention to details. Bonus Points
- Contributed to any production level hybrid-native plugins.
- Contributed to any production level hybrid apps.
- Understanding of proven design patterns and architectures.