HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:77 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Vodafone Idea - Senior Engineer/AM - IP TAC (4-9 yrs)
- Provide level 3 technical support for ISP, Long distance IP CORE and IP access networks to resolve complex and critical faults and thus improve Network and Services uptime.
- Address complex and repeat network and service issues through Problem and Knowledge management.
- Review and drive specific test plans for new deployed network before making ready for service and lead type of POC, approval tests and regression testing with vendor teams for new releases of software and products.
- Work closely with OEM/Partners and escalate in time bound manner to resolve operational and product related issues with in SLA.
- Continuous analysis and improvement of the existing TAC support processes to improve restoration, resolution time and customer satisfaction.
Core competencies :
- Expert level knowledge on IP domain technologies for eg. ISP routing, CORE IP routings and Access.
- In depth Knowledge of design, protocols, Traffic engineering, architecture and operations to support all overlaying mobility and enterprise services.
- Well aware of NOKIA IP products like SR12, SAR8 & SAS product.
- Working experience in centralized PAN India NOC operation and handled large Scale Core Network to deliver output in accordance with NOC processes and relevant eTOM/ITIL process models.
- SME in driving POC (Proof of Concept), new software/product release quality, managing Maintenance Activities, ensuring Network Quality by regular Preventive Maintenance, OSS integration, evaluation of IP products.
- An engineering graduate in Electronics and Communication /Computer Science/IT with minimum 4 years of relevant telecom experience.
- CCNP/JNCIP and related industry certifications (ITIL foundation)
- Well aware of ISO 20K and 27K compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of protocols like TCP/IP, BGP, ISIS, OSPF, RSVP, VRRP. HSRP etc.
- Knowledge of all Industry products of all major OEMs.