HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:414 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Vodafone Idea - Senior Engineer/AM - Incident Management - Transmission Operations (2-8 yrs)
- Critical & Aggressive Escalation in case of multiple outages or threat on Critical Network Elements. Ensure faster restoration in case of threats & thus prevent avoiding any major outage in network.
- Handling P1/P2 cases in microwave domain in co-ordination with different stakeholders. Ensuring closure of P1/P2 cases within SLA by escalating these cases according to escalation matrix as per process.
- 24- 7 Floor management for issue in Microwave, automation tools any other issues.
- Performing ONM activities of WFM for entire transmission domain such as shift scheduling in WFM, rectifying errors in system, configuration change for WFM users,
Publishing Daily and weekly WFM KPI across MS Partners such as TCTS, E//, NOKIA, Huawei.
- SPOC for WFM issues for field WFM user from different vendors like - TCTS, Ericson, Nokia, and Huawei.
Core Competencies :
- Expertise in Fault Management in NOC with 5+ experience of in SDH, Microwave and Other transmission technology.
- Must have handled wide range of Transmission SDH & Microwave Equipment's (Huawei, ECI, Ceragon, NEC)
- Must possess strong interpersonal skill and have ability to interact with all level of employees with confidence.
- Sound knowledge in Wireless Communications (Microwave) such as 4G,3G & 2G
- Good Analytical & Communication Skill and a team player with 24x7 support
- B.E/B. Tech in Electronics or equivalent.
- Professional Training on SDH & Microwave Technology.