HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:240 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Vodafone Idea - Senior Engineer/AM/DM/Manager- Service Management Operations (5-10 yrs)
- Fault Resolution/Restoration/Service Uptime of VBS customers. Reasons for outage (RFO)/Root Cause Analysis
- Improvement of Service Quality /Corrective actions/Change Management to improve customer services.Optimizing the Customer services defining Service Improvement Plan for achieving the better SLA.
- To ensure incidents are analysed and gaps, improvements are identified from technical, process, SLA and contract perspective.
- Structured Problem Solving - SLA bound problem management, RCA is done and solutions to the problem delivered.
- Ensure MTTR for all TX layer issues for Enterprise and carrier customers resolved within agreed SLA. Ensure service uptime for IPLC & NPLC services.
Core competencies :
- Good knowledge of enterprise service performance / configuration parameters and their interpretation and use. Basic functionality of networking
- Very good concepts and hands on experience of troubleshooting in SDH/DWDM/MDWDM/ASON. & Deep knowledge and understanding of the EoSDH technology.
- Ensuring first-class support is given to the resolution of customer problems.
- Hands on experience on ECI, Huawei SDH Access Transmission equipment's and NMS EMS required.
- Understanding of complete flow of Ckts like NPLC/IPLC/PRI/ILL/VPN.
- B.E/ B.Tech/Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in Telecom
- SDH/DWDM/ASON/EoSDH Technology
- Thorough knowledge of enterprise customer solutions.
- Customer orientation
- Hands on experience of ECI, Huawei access nodes.