HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:474 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Vodafone Idea - Senior Engineer/AM/DM/Manager - Incident Management - Mobility (3-12 yrs)
- 24- 7 stringent monitoring of Core network (MSC/GMSC/NTHLR/EIR/BC/MGW) alarms and performance, handling ticket lifecycle (Creation/Assignment/actions to resolve/Close) with Defined SLAs.
- Managing operations and maintenance of all India STP network ensuring high service availability >= 99.999%, Resolution of Events in defined timeframe to Maintain MTTR.
- Handling Critical and Emergency events with 100% correct communication to all concern.
- Proactive actions to maintain the health of the network such as Health check/Backup and Audits, Publishing the Daily weekly reports to all concern, performance report analysis and corrective actions in case of abnormality.
- Handling Customer complaints, capturing and analysing SS7 traces and identify the root cause and corrective actions,
Core competencies :
- Working experience in NOC environment.
- Hands on experience required on Nokia/Ericsson Core (MSC/GMSC/EIR/BC/MGW) etc, experience on NTHLR will be added advantage
- Understanding of Various signalling protocols (MAP/CAP/INAP/SS7 and Diameter)
- Analytical, Creativity and Innovation skills.
- Good understanding of Routing tables and GT analysis and 2G, 3G and 4G technologies
Education :- BE (E&Tc)