HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:176 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Vodafone Idea - Senior Engineer/AM/DM/Manager - Change Management - IP (2-5 yrs)
- 24X7 support Change management activities for IP core networks as per defined SLAs and FTR (Success rate).
- Deployment of all new features/patches/upgrades with error free implementation and process compliance across PAN India IP network.
- Execution for rollout across technology (2G/3G/4G sites) as per agreed rollout targets and timely and on-boarding of IP network with 100% compliance and SLA.
- Support to develop automation of day to day activities, preparation of standardized method and procedures for efficient and prompt handling of all changes.
- Adherence of Processes and improvement by implementing innovative practices to differentiate SNOC capability for IP Network.
Core Competencies :
- 2-5 years of experience in Telecom.
Preferably at least 2 years work experience in IP network.
- Excellent knowledge of IP core network, configuration parameters and their interpretation and use.
- Good concepts and hands on experience of IP MPLS and Mobility, Basic functionality of networking equipment like Routers, Switches including functionality of interconnecting with other network elements.
- Good knowledge of configuration processes / Change Management /integration processes.
- Sound Knowledge of concepts and IP protocols (i.e. ISIS, BGP, MPLS, OSPF). Automation for IP/MPLS based mobility services over transport network.
- Masters/Bachelors in Engg. (Electronics/E&TC)
- IP-MPLS, Sound Knowledge of concepts and IP protocols (i.e. ISIS, BGP, MPLS, OSPF). Basic Knowledge of TDM - SDH/PDH Network, 2G/3G/4G technology.
- Industry standard certifications such as CCNA