HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:186 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Vodafone Idea - Senior Engineer/AM - Change Management - Packet Core (3-5 yrs)
Key accountabilities and decision ownership (Max 5) :
- Responsible to Network configuration Changes on Packet Core Platform for PAN India under ITIL framework with 100% compliance of ISO20k/27k .
- Rollout Major/Critical Changes in network ensuring records of Changes as per CR lifecycle and business requirement
- Responsible for indirectly contributing to the overall performance of the Packet core network and services delivery by way of effective configuration management and by minimizing the adverse impacts of incidents and problems on the network and customer business caused by Changes done.
- Integration of new services, nodes as per agreed project time plan
Key performance indicators (Max 3) :
- Rollout the Change management process of packet core with agreed FTR and SLA
- Ensure latest & uniform S/W version and update
- Timely execution of CM tasks & People engagement
Core Competencies :
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in Telecom Industry with experience in Packet core
- Knowledge of Packet core 2G,3G & 4G (VOLTE) technologies
- Worked in Nokia/Huawei/ZTE/Ericsson vendor of native & virtual SGSN, GGSN,PCRF, DNS, Firewall, CGNAT, Router & switches etc.
- Troubleshooting & trace analysis skills of network interface Gb,RANAP,Gr,GTP,S1-MME,S6a,S13,S11,S10,Gx,Gy, Rx,Gm, OSPF,BGP etc.
- Good configuration & inter-department communication skills
- Bachelors in Electronics and communication
- Packet core 2G/3G/4G technology & NOC experience