HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:215 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Vodafone Idea - DM/Manager - Subject Matter Expert - Tx TAC (8-13 yrs)
- Provide level 3 technical support for Optical Access Intra circle MSTP, Packets, Ethernet, MPLS & Microwave networks to improve Network and Services uptime.
- Conflict resolution and address complex and repetitive network issues through problem and knowledge management
- Review and drive specific test plans for new deployed network before making ready for service and lead type of POC, approval tests and regression testing with vendor teams for new releases of software and products.
- Identify the areas of improvement in the Transmission Network and executes the programs to improve the health of the Network and services
- Vendor Management and SLA review for resolving operational, Product related issues in timely manner
Core competencies :
- Expert level knowledge on transmission domain technology on MSTP, Packets, Ethernet, ERPS, MPLS, MPLS-TP, PW & Microwave networks
- In depth Knowledge of design, protocols, Traffic engineering, architecture and operations to support all overlaying mobility and enterprise services.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple MW and access TX vendor products like Tejas, Fibcom, Ericsson (MW), Ceragon (MW) etc.
- Vast experience in centralized PAN India NOC operation and handled Large Scale Optical Access and Microwave Network to deliver output in accordance with NOC processes and relevant eTOM/ITIL process models.
- SME in driving POC (Proof of Concept), new software/product release quality, managing Maintenance Activities, ensuring Network Quality by regular Preventive Maintenance, OSS integration, evaluation of Transport products.
Education : - An engineering graduate in Electronics and Communication with minimum 8 years of relevant telecom experience.
- Well aware of ISO 20K and 27K compliance requirements.
- In depth knowledge of protocols like MSP, MPLS-TP, LAG, MSTP, ERPS, PW.
- Extensive knowledge of all Industry products of all major OEMs.