HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:308 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Vodafone Idea - DM/Manager - OSS Operations (5-10 yrs)
- Daily Health check and housekeeping of EMS/NMS/OSS
- System Administration of platform as per guideline like upgrade, backup etc.
- User Management
- Security audit compliance
- Troubleshooting fault, configuration, performance, user access, and security related EMS/NMS/OSS issues reported by users.
- Implement network related changes within IP devices connected to EMS/NMS platform
- Co-ordinating with planning team and OEM to ensure pro-active capacity augmentation and schedule upgrade to ensure timely readiness of NMS systems for market delivery of latest features.
Core competencies :
- 5 Years of experience of system administrations and EMS/NMS Operations
- Having hands-on knowledge on Linux, Solaris, Windows, VMWare, Storage, network etc. platform.
- Hands-on scripting experience (shell, perl macro etc.).
- Having understanding on IPv4, Protocols, MPLS, SDH, DWDM, Routers, RAN, Core, Packet core, Microwave etc.
- Having hands-on knowledge on Microsoft excel, power point with good communication skill.
- Understand ITIL V3 terminology, methodology and able to produce processes and procedures. ITIL foundation certification preferred.
- Engineering Graduation in Electronics / Electronics with Communication / Computers Science.
- ITIL Certification Preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.