HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:185 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Vodafone Idea - DM/Manager - OSS Enterprise Apps & Infra Operations (8-10 yrs)
- Working collaboratively with central and NOC stakeholders to ensure new services and product rollout within OSS fulfilment stack. Actively contribute in user acceptance
- Responsible for E2E technical support related to OSS fulfilment operations and related issues.
- Responsible for governance of Apps and Infrastructure support related to Enterprise services
- Accountable for validation, approval and specific configuration management affecting Enterprise services as part of change management process.
- Co-ordinating with planning team and OEM to ensure pro-active capacity augmentation and upgrade to ensure timely readiness of systems for Enterprise and captive customer delivery
- Governance of supplier, MS partners and track issues, challenges, care cases etc. Tracking of MS partner SLA as per contract
- Progressive service improvement through analysis, innovations, processes and team skill enhancements. Adhere to security, process and audit compliance
- Responsible for tracking on IP and Transport domain inventory
- Tracking of asset inventory and their AMC renewal
Core competencies :
- 8-10 years of experience in IP transport, Optical transport, Fixed line, and wireless technologies related to Enterprise services
- Strong expertise on OSS fulfilment stack (CRM, Order management system, Inventory, IP and Transport provisioning tools) and customer delivery.
- Expertise on enterprise feasibility, solution engineering, customer delivery life cycle and proactive service assurance.
- Strong leadership skills, including effective time management, prioritising, project and people management
- Team management and team building: Ability to lead, coach, inspire, support and motivate team, and always seeking to improve best practice
- Engineering Graduation in Electronics / Electronics with Communication / Computers Science.
- CCNA /JNCIP or equivalent certification