HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:500 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vodafone Idea - Architect - Mobile Apps (10-15 yrs)
Role Purpose :
- Senior IT professional responsible for the integrity, consistency and compliance with technical standards and Solutions in Mobile App experience for consumers and partners.
- Is responsible for the understanding the needs of the squads and ensure appropriate technologies and deployed, optimized and robust solutions are made to achieve the business objective of the Tribe.
- Is responsible for maintenance a Mid-term roadmap of a set of technical assets consumed by the Tribe.
Relationship with other roles :
- The Architect participates in coordination meetings with technology chapter leads to align standards and technologies and solutions.
- Facilitates the interactions with the rest of the IT solution architect community.
- Gives inputs to Product owner on feasibility and suggests ways to achieve squad objectives thru feasible solutions.
Create and reviews solutions :
- Participate in the definition of technical solutions of squads, providing knowledge and senior technical guidance
- Coordinate architecture solutions between teams and solves potential differences between teams
- Solve interdependencies between platforms/systems
- Responsible for ensuring the technical consistency of solutions in the tribe with the technical architecture
- Certifies the effort estimates given by development partners.
Creates Technology roadmap :
- Define the tribe's technology roadmap
- Participates in the platform, product, partner POCs conducted by technology strategy team
- Creates implementation roadmap for identified technologies in line with tribe future needs
Reinforce technical standards :
- Define and verifies the technical skills required for the partner resources
- Participate in the preparation of technical artifacts and their planning
- Ensures enforcement of architecture and integration standards within the Tribe
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience :
- Strong Business Acumen, including with an in depth understanding of contribution of digital experience to business strategy.
- Strong Technology Acumen and ability to find solutions to business problems thru technical knowledge and innovative thinking.
- Excellent ability to influence, persuade and negotiating skills in dynamic environment thru collaboration and relationship building.
- Development Experience with variety of mobile App for Android, IOS and Windows(optional) for Native and Hybrid Apps.
- Experience with ASO and SEM optimizations, search engines and Tag management solutions to have the maximization of digital spends while taking care of mobile App performance.
- Deep experience of Agile development and expert in modern Devops process, tools and technologies like Jenkins, maven, Nexus etc.
- Experience with Notification management tools, PWA is required.
- Understand Sales and conversion funnel, fallouts and levers to arrest them and how to maximize the conversion ratio thru technological interventions.
- Competent on cloud native architecture including public cloud PaaS/IaaS, Microservices architecture and modular APIs.
Must have technical/professional Qualifications :
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, information Systems or other related field.
- 10 or More years of experience in Digital technologies/software development out of which min 3 years as Digital Solution architect of a large enterprise.
- Min 5 years of experience in areas of mobile App development, App development platfroms like IBM MFP, Adobe MADP, Xamrin, React Native etc.
- Experience in digital analytics and personalization is a must. Experience with Adobe marketing cloud (AEM, analytics, target and audience) is a added advantage.
- Need to have experience with App testing automation tools like Appium and cloud testing on multiple devices, OS and browsers thru platforms like Pcloudy.
- Experience in Microservices based application design, implementation of Docker/kubernetes, CICD tools, continuous testing, test automation, continuous monitoring is needed.