Vodafone Idea - Architect - Digital Sales & Web Technologies (10-15 yrs)
- Senior IT professional responsible for the integrity, consistency and compliance with technical standards and Solutions in Website and eCommerce deliveries.
- Is responsible for the understanding the needs of the squads and ensure appropriate technologies and deployed, optimized and robust solutions are made to achieve the business objective of the Tribe.
- Is responsible for maintenance a Mid-term roadmap of a set of technical assets consumed by the Tribe.
Relationship with other roles :
- The tech lead participates in coordination meetings with technology chapter leads to align standards and technologies and solutions.
- Facilitates the interactions with the rest of the IT solution architect community.
- Gives inputs to Product owner on feasibility and suggests ways to achieve squad objectives thru feasible solutions.
Create and reviews solutions -
- Participate in the definition of technical solutions of squads, providing knowledge and senior technical guidance
- Coordinate architecture solutions between teams and solves potential differences between teams
- Solve interdependencies between platforms/systems
- Responsible for ensuring the technical consistency of solutions in the tribe with the technical architecture
- Certifies the effort estimates given by development partners.
Creates Technology roadmap -
- Define the tribe's technology roadmap
- Participates in the platform, product, partner POCs conducted by technology strategy team
- Creates implementation roadmap for identified technologies in line with tribe future needs
Reinforce technical standards -
- Define and verifies the technical skills required for the partner resources
- Participate in the preparation of technical artifacts and their planning
- Ensures enforcement of architecture and integration standards within the Tribe
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience :
- Strong Business Acumen, including with an in depth understanding of contribution of digital experience to business strategy.
- Strong Technology Acumen and ability to find solutions to business problems thru technical knowledge and innovative thinking.
- Excellent ability to influence, persuade and negotiating skills in dynamic environment thru collaboration and relationship building.
- Experience in architecting responsive content rich ecommerce websites.
- Experience with SEO and SEM optimizations, Web search engines and Tag management solutions to have the maximization of digital spends while taking care of web performance.
- Deep experience of Agile development and expert in modern Devops process, tools and technologies.
- Understand Sales and conversion funnel, fallouts and levers to arrest them and how to maximize the conversion ratio thru technological interventions.
- Design and Solution Complex web and eCommerce solutions and integration in web scale environment.
- Competent on cloud native architecture including public cloud PaaS/IaaS, Microservices architecture and modular APIs.
Must have technical/professional Qualifications :
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, information Systems or other related field.
- 10 or More years of experience in Digital technologies/software development out of which min 5 years as Digital Solution architect of a large enterprise.
- Min 7 years of experience in areas of Web development, ecommerce platform implementation.
- Experience in one of the leading commerce platforms (IBM WCS, Oracle ATG, Magento etc) and Adobe marketing cloud (AEM, analytics, target and audience) is a must.
- Experience in Microservices based application design, implementation of Docker/kubernetes, CICD tools, continuous testing, test automation(Selenium), continuous monitoring is needed.