Vodafone Idea - Architect - Digital Experience Layer (10-15 yrs)
Role Purpose :
- Senior IT professional responsible for the integrity, consistency and compliance with technical standards and Solutions in Enterprise Digital experience layer deliveries.
- Is responsible for the understanding the needs of the squads and ensure appropriate technologies and deployed, optimized and robust solutions are made to Deliver Omnichannel, personalized, contextual and seamless experiences.
- Is responsible for maintenance a Mid-term roadmap of a set of technical assets consumed by the Tribe.
Relationship with other roles :
- The Architect participates in coordination meetings with technology chapter leads to align standards and technologies and solutions.
- Facilitates the interactions with the rest of the IT solution architect community.
- Gives inputs to Product owner on feasibility and suggests ways to achieve squad objectives thru feasible solutions.
Create and reviews solutions -
- Participate in the definition of technical solutions of squads, providing knowledge and senior technical guidance
- Coordinate architecture solutions between teams and solves potential differences between teams
- Isolate BSS systems complexities from Digital Ecosystem.
- Responsible for ensuring the technical consistency of solutions in the tribe with the technical architecture
- Certifies the effort estimates given by development partners.
Creates Technology roadmap -
- Define the tribe's technology roadmap
- Participates in the platform, product, partner POCs conducted by technology strategy team
- Creates implementation roadmap for identified technologies in line with tribe future needs
Reinforce technical standards -
- Define and verifies the technical skills required for the partner resources
- Participate in the preparation of technical artifacts and their planning
- Ensures enforcement of architecture and integration standards within the Tribe
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience :
- Strong Business Acumen, including with an in depth understanding of contribution of digital experience to business strategy.
- Strong Technology Acumen and ability to find solutions to business problems thru technical knowledge and innovative thinking.
- Experience with Containerised Microservice based applications for self healing and auto scaling.
- Development Experience with middleware Technologies, Microservices, Containerised applications and RESTful Web services.
- Expert in API Management tools, Integration of complex Enterprise systems.
- Deep experience of Agile development and expert in modern Devops process, tools and technologies like Jenkins, maven, Nexus etc.
- Expert on cloud native architecture including public cloud PaaS/IaaS, Microservices architecture and modular APIs.
Must have technical/professional Qualifications :
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, information Systems or other related field.
- 10 or More years of experience in Digital technologies/API development out of which min 5 years as Digital Solution architect of a large enterprise.
- Min 5 years of experience in areas of API development, running large scale integration programs thru SOAP services, Message Oriented Middleware.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and caching technologies.
- Experience in designing systems Ensure consistent purchase and care experience across channels.
- Expertise in digital security and privacy guidelines and design best practices.
- Experience to design systems to deliver offers that are real time, contextual & consistent experiences across channels
- Experience in Microservices based application design, implementation of Docker/kubernetes, CICD tools, continuous testing, test automation (SOAPUI), continuous monitoring is needed.