Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Visual BI Solutions
Views:3329 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
Visual BI Solutions - Junior/Senior SAP BI/BW Consultant - HANA (3-8 yrs)
In this role, you will be part of an elite team of professionals with established credentials in SAP Business Intelligence.
Specifically, you will build best-in-class BI solutions by leveraging your technical expertise in the areas outlined below:-
- Map business requirements to the technical architecture design and data model
- Design and develop BW data models & data flow objects in SAP BW 7.x on HANA and non-HANA
-Build InfoCubes, ODS/DSO, Multi-providers, Composite providers, SPOs, Open ODS, Transient providers, transformations, extractors, datasources, ADPs, Process Chains and required routines.
- Design and develop complex BEx queries to meet reporting requirements
- Adopt data modeling & data flow design best practices to develop robust & scalable solutions.
- Configure and install SAP BW Business Content
- Activate, Configure & Enhance Generic and Business Content Extractors by functional area
- Optimize reporting and data load performance through Query monitoring tool, Aggregates, Indexes, InfoCube Compression, InfoCube Partitioning and Statistics.
- Develop and trouble shoot ABAP programs including user exits, function modules and start/end/expert routines
- Be on the forefront of learning and development by continuously acquiring and upgrading competencies in SAP BI
- Evaluate new SAP BI technologies by building proof of concepts and demonstrations
- Enroll and get certified in a range of BI training programs organized by Visual BI for its associates
- Lead technology focus groups and conduct knowledge sharing sessions
- Build and nurture your expert profile online (through blogs and SCN) to establish yourselves as a BI Thought Leader in the industry
- Be a pillar of support for Visual BI's vibrant culture by always being willing and eager to experiment, learn, and deliver customer value while having fun.
- 3 to 8 years of relevant, hands-on experience with the following specializations:
- SAP BW ETL and modeling
- SAP BEx - Query Designer, Analyzer and Web Analyzer
- SAP BW + BOBJ Integration
- Configuration and installation of SAP BI Standard Content
- Strong ABAP skills are mandatory
Following expertise, while optional, would be a plus :
- Hands-on experience with BW 7.5 edition for HANA (BW4HANA)
- BW Upgrade Experience
- BW 7.4 + HANA Optimization and LSA++ architecture experience
- BW Security & Administration / BW Analysis Authorization
- Excellent teamwork, communication skills and work independently with minimal supervision.
- A vibrant and dynamic culture with an accomplished peer group of professionals
- Emphasis on learning & development
- Take charge of your career by choosing any long-term specialization within SAP BI portfolio
- Top pay for top performance
- Comprehensive health and group insurance cover
And many more
Note : Visual BI, as a policy, does not authorise external parties to conduct employment drives or extend Offers of employment on its behalf.