Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Visual BI Solutions
Views:492 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Visual BI Solutions - IT Administrator (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
Location : OMR, Perungudi, Chennai
- As an IT Admin - you will be responsible for providing rapid response support for the full desktop and server life-cycle as it relates to the usability, integration, testing, application support, and OS upgrades and implementation.
- The range of the components includes but not limited to Operating System deployment/usability/troubleshooting, hardware break/fix, end user support, Asset/license management, security and monitoring in order to support the internal customers in VisualBI, Chennai.
1. Provide first line response of desktop and Operating System support.
2. Respond to requests for technical assistance and track this request in the help desk management system.
3. Provide desk-side technical support and assistance for the end users from different departments.
4. Resolve application compatibility and integration issues with the Windows XP/7 operating system; including installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
5. Create, maintain, terminate user accounts within MS Active Directory.
6. Manage user security and distribution groups in Active Directory.
7. Create and manage group policy within the Active Directory environment.
8. Ensure the workstations are patched with security updates and antivirus signature are updated periodically.
9. Work with different hardware vendors and product vendors to ensure the infrastructure is usable for the end users.
10. Act as a Single Point of Contact to the organization for information technology related problems.
11. Participate in the maintenance of systems configuration documentation, documentation on maintenance, as well as standard operating procedures (SOPs) that pertain the desktop environment.
12. Provide root-cause analysis, and provide recommendations for continuous improvements to workflow, process, and technology.
13. Be able to work independently and come up to speed quickly on new technologies.
1. 0-3 years of Experience in Desktop support (or ) Networking.
2. CCNA Course Completion is preferred.
3. Strong knowledge of popular Windows software programs, including Microsoft Office 2007/2010, Visio, Project, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
4. Ability to perform a clean installation of Windows XP/7, Upgrade to Windows 7, and migrate user-related data and settings from Windows XP.
5. Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards, including LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, and Windows Server 2003/2008, Antivirus, Patch management etc.
6. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
7. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate both verbally and written in a professional manner.
8. Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
9. Highly self motivated and directed.
10. Keen attention to detail.
11. Strong desire to learn and grow technically and professionally.
- A vibrant and dynamic culture with an accomplished peer group of professionals
- Emphasis on learning & development
- Top pay for top performance
- Comprehensive health and group insurance cover
- Other benefits such as employee referrals, vacation policy, paternity/maternity leave, broadband reimbursements (subject to business requirements & approvals)