Recruitment Consultant at Vikash Technologies
Views:310 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Vikash Technologies - FPGA Design Engineer - VHDL/Xilinx (3-5 yrs)
Edu : BE/B.Tech
Exp : 3+ yrs
Work Location : Marathahalli Bangalore
Job Description :
- Sound knowledge of FPGA front end design principles.
- Excellent command over HDL Verilog/VHDL.
- Sound knowledge of FPGA design principles. Working with Xilinx/Altera FPGA is preferable.
- Must have done RTL synthesis, constraints design, timing closure, RTL designs having CDC.
- Must have written test benches to verify the RTL design.
- Must have used the RTL development and debugging tools for FPGA (e.g. vivado for Xilinx).
- Must have implemented at least a few communication signal processing blocks in RTL (e.g. FFT/IFFT, AGC, Channel Estimation/Equalization, DPD, CFR, Turbo Enoder/Decoder).
- Must have good understanding of PHY Layer of at least one OFDM based wireless technology (e.g. 5G/LTE/ WiFi/WiMAX). LTE experience is preferable.
- Must know where to use FIFO or RAM in the design. Must have used FIFOs/RAM in the design.
- Should know how to write configurable RTL.
- Should have used CPRI/OBSA IPs to interface with the RF unit in a wireless communication system.
- Understanding of RF fundamentals, RF components, RF chain and it's working is advantageous