Vidooly - DevOps Developer - Linux Administration (2-10 yrs)
Vidooly is looking for candidates with analytical minds and result oriented work ethics to join our software engineering dev ops team in a full-time role. A positive, eager, and responsive attitude to solve problems is the most important requirement for the role.
We are a SaaS-based video intelligence software product company, based in Noida Sector 62. Our customers are online video content creators, media companies, brands, mult-channel networks & agencies across the world.
Number of positions: 2
Job Location: Vidooly HQ, Noida, sector 62
Experience: 2-4 years
Roles and responsibilities :
- As an engineer, the incumbent would be responsible to automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in test and production environments.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated processes for Systems Administrator tasks.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment and network security.
- Administer servers, storage devices, backup devices, VPN Gateways and wireless infrastructure.
- Perform daily system and security monitoring.
- Handle critical operation tasks as well as on demand requests.
- Work closely with development teams to integrate their projects into the production AWS environment and ensure their ongoing support once there.
- Be a DevOps champion - work closely with other internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the development lifecycle.
- Build engineering automation and productivity tools to streamline and scale applications in the production environment.
- Build from the ground up reliable infrastructure services in AWS to deliver highly scalable services.
- Experience in failover configuration and Disaster Recovery process setup.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment and operations.
Required Skills & Qualifications :
- Experience with deployment tools.
- Good hold in LINUX Operating System
- Monitoring - CloudWatch, Nagios, New Relic, ELK
- Solid experience and background working with AWS services including but not limited to EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, Opsworks, RDS, Route53, SQS, IAM, SES, API Gateway, EMR, Auto scale, Cloud watch, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with customer service, troubleshooting, and skills.
- B.E/B-Tech/BCA/MCA/M-tech with 2-4 year of experience in software product company managing server.
Why should you join us-
Top 10 hottest startups by NASSCOM in 2015 ( http://www.livemint.com/Companies/hreuaBUAKKosM5YkKXrJtL/Nasscoms-top-10-hottest-startups.html)
Emerge top 10 product company in India by NASSCOM
Funded by one of the world's largest VC fund - Bessemer Venture Partners
Open & transparent culture
Flexible working time
Subsidized lunch provided by company
Party celebration / outing in every month
If you feel that you are the ideal candidate & can bring lot of values to our product, then please do apply. If your profile matches as per our requirements, you will hear from one of our team member.
Salary: Best in the industry