Vidooly - Backend Developer - PHP (2-7 yrs)
Job description :
Vidooly is looking for candidates with analytical minds and result oriented work ethics to join our software engineering dev ops team in a full-time role. A positive, eager, and responsive attitude to solve problems is the most important requirement for the role.
We are a SaaS-based video intelligence software product company, based in Noida Sector 62. Our customers are online video content creators, media companies, brands, multi-channel networks & agencies across the world.
Experience : 2+ years
Roles and responsibilities :
- Translate business requirement into high quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Design, develop and own components of a highly scalable, distributed web services platform.
- Designing new features and implementing them.
Required Skills :
- 2+ years of experience in Product Development.
- Expertise in PHP, MySQL, Larawel and Git.
- Strong knowledge of API and web-service (REST, SOAP) design, coding and implementation.
- Experience with any of them is a plus: Memcache, Redis, Solr/Lucene/Elastic Search, Varnish, MongoDB or any NoSQL DB.
- Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience in large databases and query optimizations with MySQL.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Good knowledge of AWS/CloudServer will be a great advantage.