Video Editor - Premiere Pro (2-4 yrs)
We are looking out for creative EDITORS, not just software operators. Basically, someone whos a workaholic and in love with his profession.
- To work with our Brand Solutions team in the creation of impactful video presentations that showcase data, stats, and figures using motion graphics, sound design and video editing.
- To capture Video from various sources and handle conversion of Videos into various format as required.
- To analyze raw footage as per scripts/storyboards and give your creative feedback to improvise.
- To handle Correction and improvisation of Video Sound, Video Ratio, Any glitch, Video distortion.
- To determine the specific audio and visual effects and music as per nature of the project.
- To recapture or Edit the Video and create final video and maintain the storage.
- To enhance raw video in order to make them most appealing yet true to the original product, with an eye for quality and consistency.
- To edit high quality catalogue video and render them in the required formats.
- To keep a track of all edited videos by filling trackers and following set processes for the task.
Desired Skills :
- Possess a creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Have solid experience with digital technology.
- Be well versed with FCP X, Adobe Premiere, After Effects and other editing tools.
- Must have knowledge of codecs and compression.
- Be familiar with special effects, 3D and compositing.
- Be quick and efficient in face of tight deadlines on daily basis.
- Be a fast Learners with good grasping skills and process oriented.
- Must have eye for details, positive attitude, flexible in work timings, good in communication.